After 11 games under AFI
We had 13 points. Hardly spectacular but certainly more impressive than this season.
I’m sure he’d come back if you asked nicely.
Had a better team then CIM
(12-06-2020, 08:12 PM)Dumbo Wrote: I’m sure he’d come back if you asked nicely.

No thanks. Just saying fans crucified him when his record was much better than Slavs.
And the side then hardly world beaters. Wisdom at right back. Vic and brown Ideye up front. Gardiner in midfield...
(12-06-2020, 08:14 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: Had a better team then CIM

I’m sure Gardner, Gamboa, Samaras, Varela and Pocognoli would come back if you ask nicely.
(12-06-2020, 08:18 PM)Dumbo Wrote:

I’m sure Gardner, Gamboa, Samaras, Varela and Pocognoli would come back if you ask nicely.

Don't forget Baird, Wisdom, Macmanaman, ideye, Anichebe.
Was it really that much better?
Irvine wasn't as bad as some would have you believe. He should never have been appointed but I remember some good displays under him.

The spine was better. Foster, Morrison, Brunt and we had an outstanding No.9 in Berahino.

Still think we will survive and finish 17th.

That’s our target and we will do it.
(12-06-2020, 08:24 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Irvine wasn't as bad as some would have you believe. He should never have been appointed but I remember some good displays under him.

Yep - we played some excellent football IMO.

Bilic with the squad we had in 2017/2018 would be doing better than Pulis but I’d argue a firefighter is what we need now.

Love Slav but does he get enough out of average players? Feel he deserves better than Albion.

(12-06-2020, 08:24 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Irvine wasn't as bad as some would have you believe. He should never have been appointed but I remember some good displays under him.

Yep - we played some excellent football IMO.

Bilic with the squad we had in 2017/2018 would be doing better than Pulis but I’d argue a firefighter is what we need now.

Love Slav but does he get enough out of average players? Feel he deserves better than Albion.
(12-06-2020, 08:26 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:

The spine was better. Foster, Morrison, Brunt and we had an outstanding No.9 in Berahino.

Still think we will survive and finish 17th.

That’s our target and we will do it.
Don't forget Gmac & Olssen. Sess as well. That team would beat today's.