Ryanair
(12-23-2020, 10:47 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: If this PM ever got sent, I bet it turns from an initial frosty exchange over a pint neither wants to buy, to standing a little close to one another at the gambler, to an arm around the waist of 'Loaf and a palm on the head of a tipsy grade one haircut, to full blown out-and-out xHamster-infused rampant bummkaing that would make even lAVVRO and the ghosts of FF's haunted bedsit cover their eyes at. Possibly leading to the first bored marriage; who knows.

I’m 13 stone now gay boy.
Just read this fucking shit after wrapping my lad's birthday presents for tomorrow. Albion shirt with his name (Adam) and his age (11). This lad has a lifetime of growing up with disappointment! He reads this site occasionally (without my consent) and he doesn't need to see two decent blokes going head-to-head like this. I don't either. You're both good lads so give it a rest. Christmas or not the aggression is not called for.
Just read this fucking shit after wrapping my lad's birthday presents for tomorrow. Albion shirt with his name (Adam) and his age (11). This lad has a lifetime of growing up with disappointment! He reads this site occasionally (without my consent) and he doesn't need to see two decent blokes going head-to-head like this. I don't either. You're both good lads so give it a rest. Christmas or not the aggression is not called for.
(12-23-2020, 10:47 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: If this PM ever got sent, I bet it turns from an initial frosty exchange over a pint neither wants to buy, to standing a little close to one another at the gambler, to an arm around the waist of 'Loaf and a palm on the head of a tipsy grade one haircut, to full blown out-and-out xHamster-infused rampant bummkaing that would make even lAVVRO and the ghosts of FF's haunted bedsit cover their eyes at. Possibly leading to the first bored marriage; who knows.

You’ve met up before then?

For all of FF’s posturing and getting remarkably angry it’s worth remembering he brought this on himself. I wasn’t involved in the threads that were winding him up so much and it was he who named me in that bullshit post about contributing to the board. He started this, and now he’s getting incredibly upset that I’m finishing it.

Anyway, final word from me as I have no intention of upsetting the mods any further.

Peace.

x
Last warning before the ban hammer, drop it.

The XHamster line had me 'arfing fully. Good work lad. Even if Mr Fulham didn't like it.

Are we entirely sure that he's not some more intelligent version of 'Ist or CrustyKnob? All this offering to meet sounds fairly familiar... or maybe he's just into meeting random men off internet sites for a good seeing to? Hmm sounds a bit camp when I put it like that.
(12-23-2020, 10:48 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

I'm homosexual? Well that's news to my girlfriend. 

Anyway 13st. Is that good or bad? You aren't that tall IIRC? Stories aside of course Smile

(12-23-2020, 10:53 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote: Last warning before the Jan hammer, drop it.

OK, dropped on your behalf! Keep dancing, 80's pop avian mods! We know you all carry us with your wings of emo-pop. 

(12-23-2020, 10:56 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote:

Anyway 13st. Is that good or bad? You aren't that tall IIRC? Stories aside of course Smile

5 foot 13 inches Big Grin

6’1”
I used to be 13 stone but cancer put a stop to that. Luckily I’m still here. Let’s be nice to each other boys. Save the shit for Witton .
(12-23-2020, 11:01 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 10:56 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote:

5 foot 13 inches Big Grin

6’1”

I must have been stood on steps when I met you then  Big Grin

(12-23-2020, 10:51 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: Just read this fucking shit after wrapping my lad's birthday presents for tomorrow. Albion shirt with his name (Adam) and his age (11). This lad has a lifetime of growing up with disappointment! He reads this site occasionally (without my consent) and he doesn't need to see two decent blokes going head-to-head like this. I don't either. You're both good lads so give it a rest. Christmas or not the aggression is not called for.

Nice work. It'll look a bit like Adam Sk11. Is he a closet Seal?

I'm not Polish nor beautiful, nor was his brother having a shit. It would have made a rubbish story. Smile