A Bored Theme Song
I don't usually go in for the song / movie shyte, it's low level waggling to me, should be on the wastegrounds, which is where all the wankers who haven't donated belong. 

And anyone who is above their station or below it, or just thinks they are mint etc... Anyway, I think the bored needs a theme song, I propose this one, as I couldn't find one about shouting at clouds, this seems to embody everything about this place Big Grin 

do edits bounce it back to page 1?? this is my first last pager! It's like the bored AI has kicked in!
Fucking Jebus Christ! Keep it clean for the Junior Baggies!
(12-23-2020, 10:38 PM)Duffers Wrote:

Be honest, you posted this about Fulham and his walks didn't you??? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(12-23-2020, 10:40 PM)MassDebater Wrote:

Be honest, you posted this about Fulham and his walks didn't you??? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I was actually thinking of every single match thread.
(12-23-2020, 10:44 PM)Duffers Wrote:

I was actually thinking of every single match thread.

That works too Smile

One for Joweling and his leaders of the East. And the UK, I guess.

Not the bored... ohhhh no. Smile

Oh those long walks.... like the long flounces; talking of which has Fansonline sunk? I couldn’t locate it, I hope BAWS is ok
(12-23-2020, 10:54 PM)SussexBaggie Wrote: Oh those long walks.... like the long flounces; talking of which has Fansonline sunk? I couldn’t locate it, I hope BAWS is ok

Their domain has another year registered, error 500 suggests a database is down...
I don't think the mods want us to talk about long walks right now.