£49,000 donated by Wolves fans to Just Giving -
(01-18-2021, 11:18 PM)Baggeridgebaggy Wrote: One dimwit at a non league club needing the money has cost it £50,000, worthy of comment as it involves Albion

Why you’re so bothered about me posting this baffling

You seem incredibly angry about all this. I’m just struggling to see why.

Given that the game is being broadcast live on TV anyway how many Wolves fans were really going to buy “virtual tickets” anyway? 

A non-league team have poked a little fun at their vastly bigger and superior opponents and the big boys have had a massive cry about it. That’s all there is to it.
you’re a knob mate ... user name is spot on
(01-18-2021, 11:25 PM)Baggeridgebaggy Wrote: you’re a knob mate ... user name is spot on

Thanks, but it doesn’t explain why you’re crying as hard as the six fingered types about this.
If this gets more media traction it will work in Chorley's favour.

The Dings look like right cunts in all this. Not Chorley.
You never get this level.of entertainment when we beat the Villa...
(01-18-2021, 11:25 PM)Baggeridgebaggy Wrote: you’re a knob mate ... user name is spot on

Lol!  Big Grin
(01-18-2021, 11:04 PM)Baggeridgebaggy Wrote: To say the Chorley players will ‘boing’ if they score isn’t benign is it.

That is taking the piss after they’ve very sore after just losing to their fiercest rivals

It’s very stupid & provocative

U Wolves m8?
The six fingered cunts have no sense of humour, they didn't think this was very amusing, either. Wankers.    Rolleyes

[Image: CuB6KVgXEAA9HKD.jpg]
The sensible thing to have done would be to stay quiet, beat Chorley comfortably as expected then maybe mention the tweet as “added motivation”. By reacting the way they have they’ve just made themselves look ridiculous.
What a petty bunch of tossers.

They just can’t take anything not going their way, it’s why they get so violent and why now there’s a growing number calling for Nuno to go and questioning Fosun’s lack of funding.

I bet much like in 1986 when a million of them went to the cup game there’d have have been a million of them buy virtual tickets. Wolves will probably sell more to make a point and try and look clever, ironic because all it does is tell the rest of the world what we already know - they’re a bunch of cunts.

I hope Chorley raise the stakes and sell more, no doubt wolves will claim this as evidence of how “much biga than yow we am”.
滚开赖