Livermore / Field
Livermore is OK if you have quality besides him in the middle. Sadly we don't have that.
For the record won 2 tackles and 1 interception with a 55% passing rate
Livermore simply isn't mobile enough for the Premier league.... I said last time we was in it
Field had a good game against Newcastle once.
Can somebody please attach the article regarding Sam Field from The Athletic, I cant attach the screen shot as it’s too big to post on here, but there’s a comparison chart next to our other midfielders. Look i ain’t saying he’s a world beater, I’m just stating he’s a better option than Livermore as he actually wins tackles, isn’t rash and completes his passes.
(01-19-2021, 09:20 PM)MozzasRocket Wrote: Can somebody please attach the article regarding Sam Field from The Athletic, I cant attach the screen shot as it’s too big to post on here, but there’s a comparison chart next to our other midfielders. Look i ain’t saying he’s a world beater, I’m just stating he’s a better option than Livermore as he actually wins tackles, isn’t rash and completes his passes.

We've been told not to copy and paste articles from the Athletic. See the sticky post for reference.
It would be brilliant if Field made it as a premiership player with us, so this isn't a barb at him, but increasingly he is one of those players who improve by not playing.

Continue to not play him for much longer and he will soon be capable of holding down a place in the Bayern Munich midfield.
(01-19-2021, 10:20 PM)Shabby Russian Wrote: It would be brilliant if Field made it as a premiership player with us, so this isn't a barb at him, but increasingly he is one of those players who improve by not playing.

Continue to not play him for much longer and he will soon be capable of holding down a place in the Bayern Munich midfield.

Lol!
(01-19-2021, 10:22 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 10:20 PM)Shabby Russian Wrote: It would be brilliant if Field made it as a premiership player with us, so this isn't a barb at him, but increasingly he is one of those players who improve by not playing.

Lol!

It worked for Serge Gnabry.
(01-19-2021, 10:30 PM)Dial M for Mick Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 10:22 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:

Lol!

It worked for Serge Gnabry.

An interesting concept and has made me laugh.

Someone who's hardly kicked a ball and yet has been elevated to Godlike status based upon who they could hypothetically replace and supercede. 

That is superb! Any others?