Brighton v Toon 20.00 GMT
0-0.    Brighton dominating. 

Seem to have another find in polish international debutant Moder (Ashworth?). 

Commentator constantly referring to Brighton as 'Albion' or 'the Albion'.  Bloody annoying  Angry   Rolleyes
(03-20-2021, 08:27 PM)Hopalong Wrote: 0-0.    Brighton dominating. 

Commentator constantly referring to Brighton as 'Albion' or 'the Albion'.  Bloody annoying  Angry   Rolleyes

Well - he could hardly call them City, Town, United or Wanderers!
Who fucking cares anymore?
Doesn’t matter. We’re gone.
Brighton dominating means fugg all. They did vs Albion. Yet still lost. Newcastle were shite against us twice. Yet gained 4 points against us.
Brighton now 2-0 up. They'll survive another season, but they've hardly pushed on since sacking Hughton. Toon are in trouble. The Tyne-Wear derby could be back next season.
(03-20-2021, 09:14 PM)Squid Wrote: Brighton now 2-0 up. They'll survive another season, but they've hardly pushed on since sacking Hughton. Toon are in trouble. The Tyne-Wear derby could be back next season.

90 million spent too. This will be their second home win in something like 21 games. They are living proof that XG doesn't tell the whole story. If you can't score or defend then you don't deserve to win
Brighton are shite but will stay up. I reckon Newcastle will scrape up too.
(03-20-2021, 09:46 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: Brighton are shite but will stay up. I reckon Newcastle will scrape up too.

I don’t think they are shite at all.  They’d be a top 8 side with a 20-goal striker.  They just don’t score enough
(03-20-2021, 08:31 PM)baggpuss Wrote:
(03-20-2021, 08:27 PM)Hopalong Wrote: 0-0.    Brighton dominating. 

Well - he could hardly call them City, Town, United or Wanderers!

Was just saying......what about Brighton?

(03-20-2021, 08:32 PM)Duffers Wrote: Who fucking cares anymore?

You obviously do - you spend arf your life on here banging on about the Albion.   Wink