Census tomorrow
I am a Japanese woman who as grown her own penis in a pickling jar,
I've attached it to my groin (using wool) and have made love to a turtle.
We are expecting our first next season.

I shall name it: Douglas.
(03-20-2021, 11:53 PM)scorey1witt Wrote: I am a Japanese woman who as grown her own penis in a pickling jar,

At last some sense! 

Did you lose your missus to a scrum-half, out of interest?
(03-21-2021, 12:05 AM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(03-20-2021, 11:53 PM)scorey1witt Wrote: I am a Japanese woman who as grown her own penis in a pickling jar,

At last some sense! 

Did you lose your missus to a scrum-half, out of interest?

My mistress ran of with a toenail surgeon Nick, they are starting their own orchard together,
It really pains me mate.
(03-20-2021, 11:42 PM)Ossian Wrote:
(03-20-2021, 01:29 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:
(03-20-2021, 12:55 PM)Bartley_baggie Wrote: I was pleased you can state that you are English rather than British! 
I’m easily pleased.

You can put both, and anything else.

Indeed you can: the explanatory note in the online version read...

"Your national identity could be the country or countries where you feel you belong or think of as home. It is not dependent on your ethnic group or citizenship." 

With that in mind I answered Scottish for the first bit and English for the second. Plus, anarchist that I am, I pressed the [Submit now] button early last week; Tuesday from memory. I'm probably on a watch list by now.

Strange way to ask a simple question? I feel I belong on Nekkar Island but the owner probably doesn't agree. What is so hard about answering what nationality someone is?
So other than your Job title and role, religion and sexuality, what info did the census ask for that they don’t already know?
(03-20-2021, 01:39 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(03-20-2021, 01:36 PM)strawman Wrote:
(03-20-2021, 01:35 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(03-20-2021, 01:29 PM)strawman Wrote:
(03-20-2021, 01:26 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Erm, you are supposed to complete it tomorrow (Or shortly after). A simple IT bit of coding would have prevented that.  What’s the odds the site crashes tomorrow with the volume of traffic?

You can do it anytime as long as you are confident the makeup of your household won't change.

I have the letter with my access code in front of me and it states “All households should complete the census on Sunday 21 March 2021 or as soon as possible after”.

No mention of makeup of household won’t change or can do it before. 

“As soon as possible after”.  Whatever happened to “thereafter”?  What awful English to write “as soon as possible after”.

"Can I fill it in early?
Yes, you can do it early, as long as you’re confident that the make-up of your household won’t change between when you fill it in and Census Day.

Please make sure you answer about your household as you expect it to be on Census Day, Sunday 21 March 2021.

If you complete your census early and the number of people in your household changes, please let us know.

To record overnight visitors, include who you expect to be visiting."

https://census.gov.uk/help/getting-start...rch%202021.

Ahhh, inconsistent messages from the Government. Now there’s a surprise Confused

I have no idea what hooker I will have round my house tonight so what do I put down? Big Grin

A Trialist?