The yoof QF tonight. Free stream
On official site tonight. KO @7pm.  You need to register on official site for My Albion to be able to watch the stream 

Linkarge to register 

https://www.wba.co.uk/fans/matchdays-mor...-available
I told you I’ll be back
Tough game this but on the back of the Spurs victory nothing to fear, should be a good watch too as we've found a bit of form after a crap start

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
I’ve just registered and it will be something to watch and cheer on tonight.
I told you I’ll be back
Decent game and we are playing well. Malcolm causing them trouble and with a bit more composure with the final ball in we'd be ahead.

Grant at the back looks a player too.
The Yoof are very impressive tbh. Playing Everton off the park but still nil-nil.
Ingram particularly showing some real promise.
They will do great for Man City/Liverpool/Chelsea/Villa in the next few years.
Winners go to Villa Park on the next round!

COYB
Watching this on the TV via Everton's YouTube channel. Good game, we're definitely the better side despite the biased commentary. The 'names' are putting in good performances but I have to say that beyond those I also like the look of the little lad Teixeira in the centre of midfield. Good player.
(04-27-2021, 06:55 PM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote: Watching this on the TV via Everton's YouTube channel. Good game, we're definitely the better side despite the biased commentary. The 'names' are putting in good performances but I have to say that beyond those I also like the look of the little lad Teixeira in the centre of midfield. Good player.

Agree. Small but lovely close control with quick feet.

Winning 2-1 after falling behind. Ashworth with a corker!!
Best bloody baggies game I have seen all fucking year.

Richards, Irogbungam, both fullback and Texiera all look the part. And Jovan Malcom has got better as it went on.
(04-27-2021, 07:48 PM)Lurker#3 Wrote: Best bloody baggies game I have seen all fucking year.

Richards, Irogbungam, both fullback and Texiera all look the part. And Jovan Malcom has got better as it went on.

Agree. Loved watching this.

Great game and a wholehearted performance.

Well done the youth!