Trainers and shoes
(04-30-2021, 09:40 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: If I list the footwear I own I'll start being referred to as "Imelda".

I need to sell a couple of pairs of my shoes that I can no longer get in to and I have since discovered that, as you get older, the tendons in your feet slacken and your feet become wider.  True fact dat.
I told you I’ll be back
I have a black pair of shoes, a dark brown pair of shoes, some black Chelsea boots, a brown pair of leather boots, some walking boots, some hard surface football boots, a pair of converse, two pairs of vans (one mid top the other low top), Adidas samba and Nike air force ones both in navy and white.
Black shoes x 1 pair. Brown boots x 2 pairs. Dark brown leather Fred Perry trainers x 1 pair. Grey suede Adidas Continentals x 1 pair. White leather Adidas Continentals x 2 pairs (both wrecked so I want a new pair).

Adidas Hamburgs x 2 pairs (green with yellow stripes and another pair in a kind of light aqua blue with grey stripes which look better than they may read). Brown flip flops x 1 pair which I was sporting earlier today.

The nearest thing I've got to anything claret in the house is the remainder of a bottle of Malbec which will be recycled down the bog by 21:00hrs tonight at the very latest.

I will purchase numerous bottles of Malbec and Shiraz in future. However, I will never allow Claret to get past the front gate never mind the doorstep. The Villa cunt (shakes clenched fist.... grrrrr).
(04-30-2021, 08:21 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: How many pairs of each do you own?

If you were dressing up to go for a night out, what would be your choice of footwear? Trainers or shoes?

6 pairs of trainers. 1 for the gym. 2 old pairs for gardening/watching the boys play footy when pitches are muddy.
2 pairs of shoes (1 for work not use since last in office last March). Although a couple of other old pairs knocking about that haven't been binned.
1 pair of boots used when it's cold

Oh and a pair of walking boots
Trainers are for sports.

Shoes are made for walking.

Boots boots boots movin' up and down again

No other colour than black.  Other colours are for cads and blackguards.
Five pairs of running shoes, but need a couple more.
Six pairs of trainers.
Five pairs of 'smart shoes'
Ar many pairs o'shoez der yow lot need? Yow con onny wear one pair a time FFS sakes.

For the record i have shoes for work (black), smart shoes (brown), Nike summat trainers (blue) and a pair of Next brown boots for when its cowd.
Never wear trainers outside doing sport. A couple of pairs of casual Sketchers I wear regularly though. I have blue suede with brown shoes too for nice meals.
In all most of my footwear barely sees light of day as I work from home.
(04-30-2021, 02:06 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: ...I have blue suede with brown shoes too for nice meals.....

Brown sauce or Ketchup?
(04-30-2021, 02:06 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Never wear trainers outside doing sport. A couple of pairs of casual Sketchers I wear regularly though. I have blue suede with brown shoes too for nice meals.
In all most of my footwear barely sees light of day as I work from home.

Skechers are trainers.