Booking.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duffmons Weekend of Sport
Why do I always miss the fun?
(10-13-2016, 11:13 AM)P_K Wrote: Why do I always miss the fun?

You didn't miss much. 

China got uppity about use of the word "retard", I asked if this was not rather hypocritical given his recent antics, he responded by calling me a cunt and inviting me to an exchange of views at the Vine on Saturday.

Usual stuff really.
(10-13-2016, 10:01 AM)Duffmon Wrote: I am going to do it in an Albion top. Thinking last year's red away, it covers the nipple blood nicely.

Is China gonna bite your tits then as part of his handbags and ninja routine?
(10-13-2016, 11:34 AM)Duffmon Wrote:

You didn't miss much. 

China got uppity about use of the word "retard", I asked if this was not rather hypocritical given his recent antics, he responded by calling me a cunt and inviting me to an exchange of views at the Vine on Saturday.

Usual stuff really.

You forgot to mention that China's grand daughter has severe autism which is why he took offence to the term used.

I admittedly used a similar term about Baggymad a couple of weeks ago and decided to delete the thread (as my post had been quoted) and apologise if  the inappropriate word had offended anyone.  Perhaps with hindsight you should have taken a similar course of action once it was known to have offended someone.
(10-13-2016, 02:00 PM)Foo Fighters Wrote:

You didn't miss much. 

Usual stuff really.

You forgot to mention that China's grand daughter has severe autism which is why he took offence to the term used.

I admittedly used a similar term about Baggymad a couple of weeks ago and decided to delete the thread (as my post had been quoted) and apologise if  the inappropriate word had offended anyone.  Perhaps with hindsight you should have taken a similar course of action once it was known to have offended someone.

China was utterly unrepentant with his whole "splitarses" schtick on here a few weeks ago. He didn't give a toss who was offended by it, in doing so he forfeited any right to be offended by anything anyone else said. That was the hypocrisy at work here.

You didn't miss much. 

Usual stuff really.

It was a bit of a jump from Duffmon referring to people posting inanities on social media as "retards" and China connecting that to a disregard for his grand-daughter's condition, FFS sake. Are words like imbecile, moron and idiot also out of bounds? I find it hard to take that poster's viewpoint as a yardstick for any moral guideline. The way he expresses himself often does him no favours, I admit, but to spark off about that was ridiculous.
(10-13-2016, 02:09 PM)Duffmon Wrote:

You didn't miss much. 

Usual stuff really.

China was utterly unrepentant with his whole "splitarses" schtick on here a few weeks ago. He didn't give a toss who was offended by it, in doing so he forfeited any right to be offended by anything anyone else said. That was the hypocrisy at work here.

What is a 'splitarse'?
As someone affected by Autism.

The word retard isn't offensive unless aimed at a particular somebody with a learning difficulty or disability.

And I'm fed up of everyone being offended all the time. How about grow up, realise real life doesn't have safe spaces and just brush things that aren't directed to you off as a joke.
(10-13-2016, 02:54 PM)UCEbaggie Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 02:09 PM)Duffmon Wrote:

You didn't miss much. 

Usual stuff really.

What is a 'splitarse'?

A biatch.
(10-13-2016, 02:44 PM)Fido Wrote:

You didn't miss much. 

Usual stuff really.

It was a bit of a jump from Duffmon referring to people posting inanities on social media as "retards" and China connecting that to a disregard for his grand-daughter's condition, FFS sake. Are words like imbecile, moron and idiot also out of bounds? I find it hard to take that poster's viewpoint as a yardstick for any moral guideline. The way he expresses himself often does him no favours, I admit, but to spark off about that was ridiculous.

China's moral compass spins like a roulette wheel. Occasionally it stops and the little ball jumps into one hole...and we are all expected to forget the previous and to get behind that issue or be called various insults and offered out at games.

People keep telling me "he's alright in real life you know" whenever I've had my issues with him. I'm sure he is. I'm sure he has to deal with some big issues and does so in a mature and responsible way, like we all do. On here? Not so much.