Back Again
(01-27-2019, 10:01 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(01-27-2019, 09:45 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote: Well done Birdy. Thought you'd gone for good

Nah.

Just had so much stuff to do away from here my time has been extremely limited.

Nice one for sticking at it and sorting it.
long time lurker,first time poster, found myself scouring the murky depths of twitter, facebook, the BAWS blog and .com to fill the void left when this dump disappeared.  Some of the alternatives are truly devoid of soul and personality.  Good to see you back.
(01-27-2019, 11:27 PM)Salter Spring Wrote: long time lurker,first time poster, found myself scouring the murky depths of twitter, facebook, the BAWS blog and .com to fill the void left when this dump disappeared.  Some of the alternatives are truly devoid of soul and personality.  Good to see you back.

Keep posting Mon.
We're back! Watch your salt intake! ;-)
Yes! Missed this site to a ridiculous degree.

Thanks for all your hard work, Mr Birdman.
Top stuff Birdy!

Let me know if you need anything.
Well done Birdman.
Top work birdy, good to be back
(01-27-2019, 11:27 PM)Salter Spring Wrote: long time lurker,first time poster, found myself scouring the murky depths of twitter, facebook, the BAWS blog and .com to fill the void left when this dump disappeared.  Some of the alternatives are truly devoid of soul and personality.  Good to see you back.

Agree with this, such a relief this board is up and running again - well done Birdman.
30 mins I've been at work and I'm already perusing this board. It was a long week last week. Good to have it back.