Out of contract
Wink 
Players ,not just for us but other clubs as well ,are they just going through the motions knowing they will be leaving at in June and don't want to jeopardise a move they may already have lined up ?We have  several in that position who are regulars in the matchday squad so I hope for all us fans they are giving 100%.
(04-14-2024, 12:30 PM)Tom of the Brom Wrote: Players ,not just for us but other clubs as well ,are they just going through the motions knowing they will be leaving at in June and don't want to jeopardise a move they may already have lined up ?We have  several in that position who are regulars in the matchday squad so I hope for all us fans they are giving 100%.

Name names, Tom of the Brom
(04-14-2024, 12:30 PM)Tom of the Brom Wrote: Players ,not just for us but other clubs as well ,are they just going through the motions knowing they will be leaving at in June and don't want to jeopardise a move they may already have lined up ?We have  several in that position who are regulars in the matchday squad so I hope for all us fans they are giving 100%.

I’d be surprised if any of our players were winding down yet given they don’t know which league the club will be in next season.
I've seen players not giving a shit at the end times under Val, also under Bruce for more than just the last few matches, under Allardyce and towards the end under Bilic.

I don't see any of our players going through the motions at the moment. We might have not been performing fantastically in recent weeks but I don't see much lack of effort.
I always thought Zohore was just going through the motions as he knew he only had four years left on his contract.
(04-14-2024, 02:20 PM)baggie_ray Wrote: I always thought Zohore was just going through the motions as he knew he only had four years left on his contract.

Big Grin