Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good results for us both yesterday!!
Got to say, I'm shocked at what we did. 

Hopefully pick up another few wins and we will begin to think we may do it . . . . AGAIN!!
I wouldn't count on it if Djilobodji gets back in when his suspension ends.
:-) - he won't get in - unless we get injuries!!
A lot of Palace fans want Pardew back
A massive morale boost. Going to be a roller coaster ride down there the way it's shaping up. A couple of points between 6 teams with Leicester not out of it yet. Could end up being decided on goal difference. Good luck mate
One less Midlands derby next season if Leicester drop. Looking possible
(02-05-2017, 05:10 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote: One less Midlands derby next season if Leicester drop. Looking possible

They look dead men walking. Opposite of last seasons swagger. Another derby for our neighbours potentially.
Just need the clay heads to drop too and we will have the whole midlands to ourselves.

Would Watford or Man U be our nearest rivals then?
Championship away game travel is getting easier for Midlands clubs every season.
(02-05-2017, 05:15 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote:
(02-05-2017, 05:10 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote: One less Midlands derby next season if Leicester drop. Looking possible

They look dead men walking. Opposite of last seasons swagger. Another derby for our neighbours potentially.

I know they were playing a resurgent Utd side but didn't see them have the ball at all for long periods. It might have been Heath who had them at 14-1 or something for the drop and that not looking a bad bet.