Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
most pissed at an albion game
Get that wolves photo out with

you've let us down again
(05-20-2016, 10:41 AM)P_K Wrote:
(05-20-2016, 10:36 AM)TTM Wrote:
(05-20-2016, 10:21 AM)P_K Wrote: I remember reading his post, and thinking to myself "well, that's enough internet for me for today. There's no way I can compete with such debauchery"

I remember that Blues game, the rule of "no drinking in view of the pitch" lasted until kick off IIRC, then they just let us get on with it.

The same day i had a piss next to Jamie Redknapp and commented "That's been in Louise" and went onto ask Trevor Francis how his cold was. I think just after they placed a steward by the door of our box.

Not been invited back, strangely enough.

Fucking saft that day was! Big Grin

Was that the game where there was something about the corner flag being bost mid game, they didn't seem to have a replacement and it took fucking ages to get it fixed?

If it was, I was in one of the suites for that on a free bar (thanks to a customer).  One of them when you get home, wake up, and realise that God looks after the drunk and stoned.  Remember Cyrille being at our bar and me being a drunken bell end trying to buy him a pint ("I fucking love you I do Cyrille", etc.)
[Image: ani_smwyoshimario.gif]
(05-20-2016, 01:55 PM)k g Wrote:
(05-20-2016, 10:21 AM)P_K Wrote: I remember reading his post, and thinking to myself "well, that's enough internet for me for today. There's no way I can compete with such debauchery"

I remember that Blues game, the rule of "no drinking in view of the pitch" lasted until kick off IIRC, then they just let us get on with it.

The same day i had a piss next to Jamie Redknapp and commented "That's been in Louise" and went onto ask Trevor Francis how his cold was. I think just after they placed a steward by the door of our box.

Was that the game where there was something about the corner flag being bost mid game, they didn't seem to have a replacement and it took fucking ages to get it fixed?

If it was, I was in one of the suites for that on a free bar (thanks to a customer).  One of them when you get home, wake up, and realise that God looks after the drunk and stoned.  Remember Cyrille being at our bar and me being a drunken bell end trying to buy him a pint ("I fucking love you I do Cyrille", etc.)

Was the net weren't it?

Was on the front row right behind the goal, pissed meself later that day and went to Snobs.

I did the same to Ben Foster after the above mentioned Liverpool game. Funnily enough he didn't accept my offer of a double scotch and stuck to his post match Lucozade. 

Apparently i was talking to him about roast beef, for some reason.
toooo many, but one that sticks in the memory (well after I watched the highlights) was Wulfs at home in the play offs.  was on it all day then met Scooby in the Vine who plyed me with some rocket fuel that he reckoned was 100% to make up for my very "cheeky Vimto" he was drinking for the away leg the week before.  suffice to say I went from tiddled to wankered in a nano second.  I couldn't even remember who scored afterwards when I was in the Sportsman until about 1.00 drinking guinness.

the next couple of days were a blur

on a separate note we all got wankered at Wigan and my mate changed train at Wolvo to Telford and woke up in north Wales and got a £100+ taxi back home Smile
(05-20-2016, 02:14 PM)TTM Wrote:

I did the same to Ben Foster after the above mentioned Liverpool game. Funnily enough he didn't accept my offer of a double scotch and stuck to his post match Lucozade. 

Apparently i was talking to him about roast beef, for some reason.

He is a trained chef after all...
(05-19-2016, 09:41 PM)richbaggie Wrote: Sadly as I wish I could remember more, play off final against Port vale. Missed the start, game is a blur. Started from the Queens Head in Smethwick at 6 and it just got all a bit hazy from there.

Swansea play off second leg.My only memory ,or so my late dad told me ,was going to the woodman after the game and kissing Glynnis.Can remember going back to pub with Rich Bretnall and all but cannot remember the kiss.Thank fuck.
Am I the only one who doesn't get lashed at games and never have done? I usually have a pint. Most I've ever had was Brentford away in the 90s. 4 pints of ESB whilst watching a Rugby WC game, pre-match.
(05-20-2016, 07:52 PM)bigpussyreally Wrote:
(05-19-2016, 09:41 PM)richbaggie Wrote: Sadly as I wish I could remember more, play off final against Port vale. Missed the start, game is a blur. Started from the Queens Head in Smethwick at 6 and it just got all a bit hazy from there.

Swansea play off second leg.My only memory ,or so my late dad told me ,was going to the woodman after the game and kissing Glynnis.Can remember going back to pub with Rich Bretnall and all but cannot remember the kiss.Thank fuck.

I heard it was a blowjob.
So you have suffered watching us sober all these years have a exalt