Championship goalscorers
We only have two players (currently) on the books who have ever got into double figures in a Championship season. Zohore is one, for Cardiff, the other might surprise you.

It looks a big weakness
(08-02-2019, 09:22 AM)Gzbaggy Wrote: We only have two players (currently) on the books who have ever got into double figures in a Championship season. Zohore is one, for Cardiff, the other might surprise you.

It looks a big weakness

Do you think we need a striker? Haven’t seen anyone mention it on here...

Phillips the other one?
Chris Brunt, 10 goals for Sheffield Wednesday?
No, it is not Phillips and it is not HRK either
Ajayi?
Definitely Brunt, I'm pretty sure he's done it a couple of times
Bartley
(08-02-2019, 09:31 AM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote: Chris Brunt, 10 goals for Sheffield Wednesday?

And 13 goals for us in 2009-10. Don't know how I missed that.
Yes, the only two are Zohore and Brunt. The latter a long time ago.

We really do need at least one striker unless Burke and HRK start scoring
(08-02-2019, 09:53 AM)Gzbaggy Wrote: Yes, the only two are Zohore and Brunt. The latter a long time ago.

We really do need at least one striker unless Burke and HRK start scoring

I think we ought to start a petition and tell that Dowling prick that we are seriously short of strikers. It ought to state that we cannot believe that we are so close to the start of the new season and yet we only have one real striker and HRK.

That ought to wake them up and make them look at things, I'm sure they are not aware of the situation and are doing even less to rectify it. Pretty sure that Slav won't have noticed either.

This is what we need, action, not words..

Who is with me!?