Villa
Still a bunch of wankers.
(05-28-2019, 07:26 AM)Solihull Throstle Wrote: I hate the club. However my best mate and wife are both fans. I know plenty of other decent ones. On form they deserved to go up. Perhaps some of our players need to take a look at the Villa players'approach over the last few months.
Am I happy they've gone up? No. 
Do I think we should stop our childish obsession and move on for the rest of the summer? Yes.

Rubbish. They cheated the FFP by spending recklessly, then doing it all over again, they cried like babbies when Leeds scored against them. To the point Leeds had to gift them a goal. They had every bit of luck going with officials and still barely scraped over the line. 
I don't care how decent your friends are, generally speaking, there's not a more self entitled bunch of twats in football than villa.
In the pub with a villa mate:

“There’s no way we’ll go down”

#deluded
(08-04-2019, 02:20 PM)mattaky Wrote: In the pub with a villa mate:

“There’s no way we’ll go down”

#deluded

Choose one's friends more carefully!
£150m now spent through the addition of Marvelous Nakambe!

This really is looking more and more like a child with a bag of cash in a sweet shop.

They’re buying young players that may well work, and I suppose makes sense given the work they need to do, but pretty much every one of their signings is a massive risk!
Fair play I wish our owner would have done it
Fuck em, we already got more points than they will get this month.
SOTV.
First game of the season, a win, a great performance, local lads perform well and the most popular thread is about Villa.

Move on....
How rich are their owners? I've not really followed the story - the Villa have never been a club that really registered too strongly with Stokies, unlike the other main West Mids teams. 

Are they stinking rich Man City style, or is this a one-off pushing the boat out?