Johnstone

HRK
Periera Diang Willock
Brunt Harper
Townsend Fitzwater O’Shea Furlong 
Bond 

.... tidy

(If Austin is fit, he starts over HRK)
Two good 11's. I reckon HRK might start today. Bilic described him as a very important player in his post match interview last week.
(08-10-2019, 12:33 PM)Sliced Wrote: Two good 11's. I reckon HRK might start today. Bilic described him as a very important player in his post match interview last week.

Well he is hardly going to call him a brain dead prick, is he??    Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(08-10-2019, 01:03 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 12:33 PM)Sliced Wrote: Two good 11's. I reckon HRK might start today. Bilic described him as a very important player in his post match interview last week.

Well he is hardly going to call him a brain dead prick, is he??    Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Not before he sees him play a competitive game...
Strong message from Bilic - you keep the shirt if you play well.

He made a point of saying that he was very much part of the team. HRK was an impactful sub on a number of occasions last season as I recall
(08-10-2019, 01:17 PM)devonstroller Wrote:

He made a point of saying that he was very much part of the team. HRK was an impactful sub on a number of occasions last season as I recall
Made an impact at Derby.