Greasy Jack
Let's just not talk about them.
In his last 19 games in the Prem he has lost them all, Mr Consistency.
That League will find the cheat out as Villa just wont get the free kicks they got at the lower level and he really isn’t that good !!!
(08-11-2019, 03:08 PM)sickParrot Wrote: In his last 19 games in the Prem he has lost them all, Mr Consistency.

Crikey is that right? That’s some stat!! Not even a draw in there  Big Grin
Spuds best player yesterday.
(08-11-2019, 06:06 PM)backsidebaggie Wrote:
(08-11-2019, 03:08 PM)sickParrot Wrote: In his last 19 games in the Prem he has lost them all, Mr Consistency.

Crikey is that right? That’s some stat!! Not even a draw in there  Big Grin

Let’s hope he’s an ever present for the fishy fuckers this season and at the same time extend that amazing stat to 56 games.
(08-10-2019, 06:13 PM)Duffers Wrote: Arf!

Big Grin

Useless prick!
Surprising stat but still a very decent player
(08-11-2019, 06:27 PM)Stratfordbaggie Wrote: Surprising stat but still a very decent player

He showed, late  last season, why they love him down there. Until then I thought he flattered to deceive. Doesn't score anywhere near enough. To be anything as good as that lot think he is, he is going to have to up his game enormously. More goals, assists and offer a lot more than simply winning free kicks in good areas. This season he will be surrounded by players who are all very good so we'll see …..or he'll be the next Jack Wilshere?
(08-11-2019, 06:57 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(08-11-2019, 06:27 PM)Stratfordbaggie Wrote: Surprising stat but still a very decent player

He showed, late  last season, why they love him down there. Until then I thought he flattered to deceive. Doesn't score anywhere near enough. To be anything as good as that lot think he is, he is going to have to up his game enormously. More goals, assists and offer a lot more than simply winning free kicks in good areas. This season he will be surrounded by players who are all very good so we'll see …..or he'll be the next Jack Wilshere?

Very much my view of him. He had a good second part of the season last season, but his game centred a lot around winning free kicks.