Board funding
No this isn't about Jenkins an Lai in the January window!  Big Grin

Birdy

Thanks once again for your time and efforts to get this dump back up and running.

You never ask so I'd thought I'd start a thread as many posters have already offered. Do you need any funding for this recent move? How is the pot looking going forward?

Make this into a sticky thread thingy and If you have a link to online payment etc I'm sure there will be lots of willing contributors.

Don't be out of pocket.
Pots looking good, still plenty in there at the moment.

I will have the PayPal link back soon and will get the amazon link back up once I get the GDPR pop up sorted for tracking cookies.
I'll chuck a tenna in. I've been meaning to contribute for a while. It's a good forum with interesting personalities.
(01-28-2019, 08:07 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Pots looking good, still plenty in there at the moment.

I will have the PayPal link back soon and will get the amazon link back up once I get the GDPR pop up sorted for tracking cookies.

Good man.
(01-28-2019, 09:01 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote: I'll chuck a tenna in. I've been meaning to contribute for a while. It's a good forum with interesting personalities.

I will as well, and I'm sure others will as well.

Many thanks for all your efforts.
(01-28-2019, 07:56 AM)Peachy Wrote: No this isn't about Jenkins an Lai in the January window!  Big Grin

Birdy

Thanks once again for your time and efforts to get this dump back up and running.

You never ask so I'd thought I'd start a thread as many posters have already offered. Do you need any funding for this recent move? How is the pot looking going forward?

Make this into a sticky thread thingy and If you have a link to online payment etc I'm sure there will be lots of willing contributors.

Don't be out of pocket.

+1 happy to contribute
You best treat yourself - as a small token of thanks from.all who post on here.