My body, my choice
read the placard of one of the protesters in the US against the lockdown.

Be interesting to find out that protestors thoughts on abortion.

Wonder if there may be some difficult to explain contradiction.
cognitive dissonance must be one of the most interesting and frustrating subjects of psychiatric study. How people can hold two diametrically opposing views and not see an issue is incredible to me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LeopardsAteMyFace/ makes for an entertaining and bewildering read

"I didn't think leopards would eat MY face" sobs woman who voted for the Leopards Eating Peoples Faces Party.

reddit.com/r/selfawarewolves is similar
(04-21-2020, 08:42 AM)Shabby Russian Wrote: read the placard of one of the protesters in the US against the lockdown.

Be interesting to find out that protestors thoughts on abortion.

Wonder if there may be some difficult to explain contradiction.

Probably a mate of the Tommy Robinson supporter filmed holding a 'Free Speech' banner whilst making a Nazi salute.
I make no comment on these people or the abortion issue in general but if the people on this protest using that slogan are anti-abortion, you don't need to be a genius to work-out that the differentiating factor for the latter in these people's minds is that abortion does not merely affect the decision-maker's own body.

As I said, I make no comment on abortion itself. It's an issue that I have no opinion on either way.
They should try injecting themselves with disinfectant.