Drink Domestos*
And you won't die from Covid-19 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52407177

*other bleaches are available
Of which he didnt say that
(04-24-2020, 07:30 AM)Albionbaggie2019 Wrote: Of which he didnt say that

Correct.

He said “swallow a torch” Big Grin
I think he reads this bored, as the other week I (jokingly) suggested ingesting soap as that seems to kill it... He just ramped it up by quite a bit!!
(04-24-2020, 07:30 AM)Albionbaggie2019 Wrote: Of which he didnt say that

Who didn't say what?

#LetsMakeBleachGreatAgain
I tune in on the news each morning to see what Trump has said said overnight as most days it provides some entertainment and car crash news.
Trump's really out-trumped himself today.
He truly is the champion for stupid red-neck America, each day telling lies, changing his mind, and altogether showing how out of depth he is.
Worryingly though Chuck, who works in a Wisconsin chicken factory, and loves Marilyn Manson and his collections of semi-automatics, and millions like him, rest on his every word.
They’ll still vote for him... we aren’t as a country that far behind them.
(04-24-2020, 08:36 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: They’ll still vote for him... we aren’t as a country that far behind them.

Scarily accurate, they're just a magnified version of us.
In the form of his life.
I wonder what he's going to say at his next press conference? People should share needles to disinfect themselves quicker?
(04-24-2020, 09:19 AM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote: I wonder what he's going to say at his next press conference? People should share needles to disinfect themselves quicker?

Surely bleach needles are self sterilising?

Sly old Donald...