Today’s dinner
And Roast pork with broccoli, green beans, caul, roast spuds, stuffing and Yorkshire puds.

I’ve slashed and salted* up the skin on the fat pig this morning. 

Sorry Morley but it helps dry out the fat to make a crispier crackling.
(04-26-2020, 08:45 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: And Roast pork with broccoli, green beans, caul, roast spuds, stuffing and Yorkshire puds.

You'll need more than a 28 mile walk, to get them calories off.   Big Grin
(04-26-2020, 08:45 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: And Roast pork with broccoli, green beans, caul, roast spuds, stuffing and Yorkshire puds.

Tbf - that sounds lovely

I had a bloody Sainos pizza before Texas HE via zoom
Going to be healthy today and rustle up a lean beef mince curry shepherd pie topped with butternut squash and rammed with veg and spices
Just whacked a load of beef in the slow cooker, along with onions, mushrooms, garlic, tin of chopped tomatoes, peppers, purée and various herbs and spices.

Will see what comes out.
(04-26-2020, 09:29 AM)Duffers Wrote: Just whacked a load of beef in the slow cooker, along with onions, mushrooms, garlic, tin of chopped tomatoes, peppers, purée and various herbs and spices.

Will see what comes out.

dysentery??  Big Grin Big Grin
(04-26-2020, 09:50 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(04-26-2020, 09:29 AM)Duffers Wrote: Just whacked a load of beef in the slow cooker, along with onions, mushrooms, garlic, tin of chopped tomatoes, peppers, purée and various herbs and spices.

Will see what comes out.

Hopefully not.
(04-26-2020, 09:51 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(04-26-2020, 09:50 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

Will see what comes out.

Hopefully not.

Sounds nice. We are going for Roast Pork.
(04-26-2020, 09:14 AM)DAVE Wrote: Going to be healthy today and rustle up a lean beef mince curry shepherd pie topped with butternut squash and rammed with veg and spices

Made a keema beef curry yesterday and let it rest over night; will reheat it and run through fresh peas, mint and coriander.
(04-26-2020, 09:56 AM)WWHO Wrote:
(04-26-2020, 09:14 AM)DAVE Wrote: Going to be healthy today and rustle up a lean beef mince curry shepherd pie topped with butternut squash and rammed with veg and spices

Made a keema beef curry yesterday and let it rest over night; will reheat it and run through fresh peas, mint and coriander.

Nice work. That combo v good with lamb too