Crowd Cheering App
I had the same idea when talking about how to improve the atmosphere when playing bcd but Yamaha have put it into action:

https://soundud.org/en/serviceinfo/remot...ndud-beta/

There's an inquiry form at the foot of the page if we could get the club onboard (if anyone else likes the idea) though not sure how our owners would feel about putting Japanese technology in the stadium.
Saw this and thought what a good idea until I realised it would probably broadcast my missus telling me to “keep the noise down”, “how old are you”, or “I’m sick of this now, turn it over” to the world.
It was sounding promising until I read the users press buttons to generate a sound. I’m out as there isn’t a button for booing.
(06-01-2020, 06:12 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: It was sounding promising until I read the users press buttons to generate a sound. I’m out as there isn’t a button for booing.

think you are in luck FF
[Image: user_e_en-320x581.jpg]
(06-01-2020, 06:53 AM)fbaggy Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 06:12 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: It was sounding promising until I read the users press buttons to generate a sound. I’m out as there isn’t a button for booing.

think you are in luck FF

Super duper. I’m in!!  Big Grin
(06-01-2020, 07:17 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 06:53 AM)fbaggy Wrote:

think you are in luck FF

Super duper. I’m in!!  Big Grin

That button, second from top on the left, didn't that finish last Thursday?
Why is there a button for silence? Shirley you just don’t need to press a button for that. Unless that’s there for the Halfords lot.
(06-01-2020, 07:31 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Why is there a button for silence? Shirley you just don’t need to press a button for that. Unless that’s there for the Brummie lot.

Fixed
Have they factored in making the players nervous by having moaning scores, or when the whole ground goes super quiet?

KKC's personalised version of the app