Bands you now regret not seeing......
Joy Division
White Stripes
As my gut was in the way for 10 years, I’ll go with my waistband Big Grin
(06-01-2020, 07:41 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: As my gut was in the way for 10 years, I’ll go with my waistband Big Grin

If it was regret not having you could've said "gastric"  Tongue
Rage when they came round in 2011, couldn't get tickets. Though they're planning a US tour at the minute which I'm hoping might make it over to Europe.
Not band, but solo artist and a bit too mainstream for some of you on here, but George Michael. Did some crud on his way, but was a phenomenally talented artist.
(06-01-2020, 07:52 AM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote: Rage when they came round in 2011, couldn't get tickets. Though they're planning a US tour at the minute which I'm hoping might make it over to Europe.

They were meant to be playing Reading/Leeds this year but it’s been canned due to Coronavirus.

I’ve been incredibly lucky that in 25 years or so of gigs and festivals I’ve seen everyone I want to see. Fleetwood Mac were the last band on the bucket list and I crossed them off last year. Seen every major band of my generation and all of the legacy acts I’ve wanted to as well.

The two acts I always wished I could have seen are Nirvana and The Clash.
Grateful Dead. Could have gone in 1990, but had just started a new job, it would have meant throwing a sickie.
(06-01-2020, 08:37 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Not band, but solo artist and a bit too mainstream for some of you on here, but George Michael. Did some crud on his way, but was a phenomenally talented artist.

My ex wife’s partner bought her tickets to see George Michael as a Christmas present. A few hours later the news broke....
Bob Marley and The Wailers. I was skint and missed out as a carload of mates went and had the time of their lives. Also, Dylan at Blackbushe, same story. Bloody Hell, missing those events for the sake of about a tenner! Still fumin'.
The Smiths

The Jam

Housemartins