Silver lining
What I have saved in travelling for the rest of this season, will pay for Me and my Son's season tickets for next.
I think you'll be able to repay Lai's loan for him by the time they open The Shrine up to fans again!
(06-01-2020, 01:17 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote: What I have saved in travelling for the rest of this season, will pay for Me and my Son's season tickets for next.

I think you’ll be saving quite a bit off next season’s also.
(06-01-2020, 04:36 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 01:17 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote: What I have saved in travelling for the rest of this season, will pay for Me and my Son's season tickets for next.

Yes. I reckon that next season, at best clubs will be allowed just 30% of capacity, if only for that second tier !
(06-01-2020, 04:40 PM)Supamart Wrote:

Yes. I reckon that next season, at best clubs will be allowed just 30% of capacity, if only for that second tier !

With 20K Season Ticket holders, how do they work out who to admit? I suppose there will 4K fans from Halfords Lane who will be shielding, though  Big Grin Big Grin
Ffs how will people get seats for 2 people not together but quite close?
If you think you cant sit by your mates now wait until the lottery draw for games .
(06-01-2020, 04:40 PM)Supamart Wrote:

Can’t see how they‘ll do a 30%.  Loyalty points? Number of years a ST holder?