I-fOLLOW
(06-20-2020, 02:35 PM)Deeleys Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 02:28 PM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote: I still can't log in. It won't recognise my account user/password. I'm going to cancel this and get the money back. I-Follow is poor.

Did you go to I follow on the top of the website, choose season ticket holders and put the code in? Then create an account or log in with your existing account?

Yes did that. Thought password was wrong so updated it. Its a shambles my end. I'm going to phone the club and get the refund.
Never did get on ifollow. Luckily I have NowTV as an alternative. Out of interest, I managed to finally log in at half time but when I went to "Packages etc" it tells me I have the season ticket access but from there I couldn't find the Match Access point. I'll admit I can be IT challenged but it really isn't a simple or obvious procedure. After all, I managed to access NowTV easily enough.
(06-20-2020, 04:11 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: Never did get on ifollow. Luckily I have NowTV as an alternative. Out of interest, I managed to finally log in at half time but when I went to "Packages etc" it tells me I have the season ticket access but from there I couldn't find the Match Access point.  I'll admit I can be IT challenged but it really isn't a simple or obvious procedure. After all, I managed to access NowTV easily enough.

If you go into the match centre (the homepage when a game is on) you get a choice of either watching or listening to the game.
(06-20-2020, 04:16 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 04:11 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: Never did get on ifollow. Luckily I have NowTV as an alternative. Out of interest, I managed to finally log in at half time but when I went to "Packages etc" it tells me I have the season ticket access but from there I couldn't find the Match Access point.  I'll admit I can be IT challenged but it really isn't a simple or obvious procedure. After all, I managed to access NowTV easily enough.

If you go into the match centre (the homepage when a game is on) you get a choice of either watching or listening to the game.

Dunno! I couldn't find the match centre at all! Where is it?
The follow link is still live.. I think they're waiting for Slav before it gets pulled. Here he is!
(06-20-2020, 04:21 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:

Click the Albion badge at the top.
(06-20-2020, 04:23 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 04:21 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:

Click the Albion badge at the top.
Cheers, fella!    Although why don't they say "click the albion badge"!!!
 I intend logging on about 3 in the afternoon on Friday.