Match Thread
(06-20-2020, 04:01 PM)Shabby Russian Wrote: Blues played well as a team. Enough threat to keep us honest and considering they had nothing on the bench the starting 11 put in a massive shift.

It really was like a pre season friendly though. It's a bit of a lottery at the moment and I am not sure that football is being best served by continuing in this fashion.

Played well in a Pulis esq way but dire creatively and ambitious wise.
We expecting the lump Juke to head on one of the long throws though.
I thought Brentford carried a lot of threat today, will certainly be a real test of our lot on Friday, hopefully today got rid of some rust because we'll need to be bang at it down there Friday

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
Think the team selection was wrong ,Phillips has been hit and miss all season and Robinson was very average before the lockdown after being excellent when he first came
(06-20-2020, 04:45 PM)Mickyfudge Wrote: Think the team selection was wrong ,Phillips has been hit and miss all season and Robinson was very average before the lockdown after being excellent when he first came

Problem was that Diagana has barely kicked a ball for 6 months, Edwards was useless when he came on and I can only seem Grosiki was injured.

Selection made sense to me.
I though we were back to playing too many passes again today,our home form has been quite poor all season pereira got no support from sawyers or Livermore going forward
Point was decent. We’ve extended our lead. We will get better. Next.
(06-20-2020, 05:09 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Point was decent. We’ve extended our lead. We will get better. Next.

…..is correct.