Cardiff winning
(06-21-2020, 12:33 PM)Old Stroller Wrote: 2-0. Get in
Celebrating with the kids...just went berserk!!
Leeds falling apart again, they couldn't could they?      Big Grin
Who would have taken ours, Fulham and Leeds results before the weekend?

I fucking would have.

If it says like this it'll have been a very good weekend.
(06-21-2020, 12:40 PM)Peachy Wrote: Who would have taken ours, Fulham and Leeds results before the weekend?

I fucking would have.

Deffo
(06-21-2020, 12:40 PM)Peachy Wrote: Who would have taken ours, Fulham and Leeds results before the weekend?

I fucking would have.

+1

In a heartbeat.
Must admit been impressed with both teams fitness and intensity compared to ours yesterday, weve got the squad to get over the line but we did look sluggish yesterday .
(06-21-2020, 12:45 PM)Three Degrees Wrote: Must admit been impressed with both teams fitness and intensity compared to ours yesterday, weve got the squad to get over the line but we did look sluggish yesterday .

Definitely we looked sluggish but it was exacerbated by Blues sitting back. It'll be a different game v Brentford, I'm sure.
(06-21-2020, 12:45 PM)Three Degrees Wrote: Must admit been impressed with both teams fitness and intensity compared to ours yesterday, weve got the squad to get over the line but we did look sluggish yesterday .

Intensity is difficult to achieve when you play against a team set up not to attack.
2-0 FT.  Ref played 7.48 added time. 

Funny old game.
All together now...

Leeds... Leeds are falling apart, again.