Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brunt
Pardew calls him an "offensive" player. 50ps at the ready etc...

However seems he could be back in the midfield. 

Brunt one side 

Phillips on the other

Not too bad for me...
(12-07-2017, 03:07 PM)MGalea Wrote: Pardew calls him an "offensive" player. 50ps at the ready etc...

However seems he could be back in the midfield. 

Brunt one side 

Phillips on the other

Not too bad for me...

i got all excited when i read they both might play in an attacking formation
Alan is saying all the right things tbf.

Got to deliver now!
(12-07-2017, 03:07 PM)MGalea Wrote: Pardew calls him an "offensive" player. 50ps at the ready etc...

It's a £1 now because of Brexit.
left side of midfield always been Brunts best position - anyone know when's he likely to be fit?
Would be good to see him back.
Gibbs is good at getting forward, Brunt has experience of covering when he does, plus we get Chris’ delivery from dead ball back. Would make sense IMO.
Be glad to see him back
(12-07-2017, 10:44 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote: Be glad to see him back

Mixed thoughts.

He's a great player and a legend but I'd had rather hoped that we'd have invested enough to adequately cover or even replace him. We haven't so we need him back.
Treatment of Brunt .... Final nail in Pulis coffin ... how he couldn't accommodate Brunt into that midfield & effectively remove our biggest single weapon convinced me he actually wanted the sack

Mark my words ... Brunt plays & we'll start winnng
(12-07-2017, 10:56 PM)Baggeridgebaggy Wrote: Treatment of Brunt  .... Final nail in Pulis coffin ... how he couldn't accommodate Brunt into that midfield & effectively remove our biggest single weapon convinced me he actually wanted the sack

Mark my words ... Brunt plays & we'll start winnng

Huge +1