Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On the one hand places of culture
But on the other.......
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42267503

Have the shortlisting panellists been looking at places we nominated as shitholes on this bored earlier in the year?
Dump.

Dump.

Dump.

Dump.

Dump.
Thanks for your kind words. Dodgy

It'd be great for us if we could win it. I don't know much about the thing at all, but it's been really beneficial to Hull apparently, and as a city, we could do with a boost.

Apparently though, the people running our bid are expecting it to go to Paisley for 'political' reasons.

Cov got a good shoeing here recently
Swansea has something in its favour in that Rhossili is down the road but I won't forgive the bastards for smashing up all the Albion charabancs in 93
Stoke and Sunderland I've only been to to see baggies, not enamoured with either
I quite liked Paisley
Good luck to you DK and Stoke - plenty of heritage
Agree that Paisley will likely win.
(12-07-2017, 06:41 PM)Donegal Wrote: Cov got a good shoeing here recently
Swansea has something in its favour in that Rhossili is down the road but I won't forgive the bastards for smashing up all the Albion charabancs in 93
Stoke and Sunderland I've only been to to see baggies, not enamoured with either
I quite liked Paisley
Good luck to you DK and Stoke - plenty of heritage
Agree that Paisley will  likely win.

St Mirren?

Sunderland are red hot favourites after Shitgate. So bohemian and edgy
Stoke should get it for their oatcakes alone. Luv 'em. I see no such culinary treats in the other candidates. Plus, if I'm honest, Stoke and it's. 6 towns,  ain't too dissimilar from the Black Country..
Coventry wins it.
Shame I would have preferred Stoke. At least it’s the Midlands.
Hey ho. They couldn't even allow me the pleasure of being in the know.

‘Culture’ is so vague-every city has a culture-nonsense like this is the epitome of futility!