Grosicki
Not fit? Not arsed?

Pfffft
Looks good. So does Robinson. Periera looks better since they came on as well.
Yep. Can't understand how he's not been in the 18.
As long as he's capable he has to start the next game IMO
Simply has to start fast direct gets the ball in early Austin will benefit big time with Grosicki on that wing,
The only problem with Grosicki is he's playing on a team loaded with attacking mids. Periera, Grady, Robinson, Krov, Phillips, even Edwards.
He'll get playing time with so many matches in so few days. However you can really build a case for any of these players to start/sit.
Absolutely the right sub by Slav... space was opening up behind Wednesday and he cut through them time after time.

Not sure I’d start him against Hull as they won’t give him that space but he’s a hell of a weapon.

Periera, Krov and Robinson behind Charlie for me.
For me we always look more threatening when Robinson plays. He's skillful but more crucially direct. He can scare defenders with his pace and open them up with pieces of skill however we have so much competition up front you can see the dilmemas slav has.
Grosicki had tons of space and used it well. I'm not sure he would have that space were he to start and the score 0-0. Still, he did no wrong and I can see the argument for giving him the start.
The sort of cameo so many of us expect him to deliver yet for two massive games we chose not to use him

Bizarre

Actually thought his decision making at times let him down but still set one up, set a sitter up for HRK and nearly scored twice himself, all in 20 minutes

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers