Ifollow
Didn’t work on my fruit based tablet but did on my fruit based laptop
1st ever use of ifollow tonight and my granddaughter and myself were well impressed.
I'm not normally a moaner but that's my 3rd attempt at ifollow and it is rubbish. Cardiff away earlier in the season buffered for 90 minutes making it impossible to follow play. I complained and after about 4 emails trying to fob me off, I got a refund.
2nd up was Blues. Unable to log in due to the demand. I watched on NOWTV. Tonight I logged in an hour early and got a blank scree. It was still blank at KO, their Help dept advised me to switch browser to Chrome. Then it worked ok, bit of buffering but OK.
Overall, it's a poor attempt and way behind terrestrial TV, Sky or any of the others.
(07-01-2020, 10:01 PM)wba13 Wrote: 1st ever use of ifollow tonight and my granddaughter and myself were well impressed.

Me too. It's not Sky HD but it was more than acceptable
Trying to buy Ifollow for Sunday and the website not excepting my password. { which is correct } anybody else having this problem.
Yes- they take the dosh and can’t connect
Not worth a wank why make something so hard on yourselves when there are other platforms to watch the game.
(07-03-2020, 09:16 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Not worth a wank why make something so hard on yourselves when there are other platforms to watch the game.

They want to watch the game legally?
Found it really good for the Sheff Weds game. 30 seconds behind real time but the picture quality was good and Gez Mulholland and AJ a great commentary team
Managed to get mine by downloading Firefox . Came up straight away and bought my ticket for Hull match.