HRK
I slated him at the start of the season but i think we should finally put to bed the idea that he is shit. He's played a massive role in the success we have had this season. The Leeds game was a real turning point in the season and he was man of the match. His hold up play often gives us a much needed outlet. I really hope he is fit for the Sheff Utd game, i think he could be a really important outlet as they can really press you from the back.
He's a different player when he starts to the one that comes off the bench. I still think he's very limited, but with our options, he is doing a job. Great header yesterday, so credit where it is due.
Has ability, look at some of the goals he’s scored. The odd good goal is the exception though rather than the norm. I think he’s lucky to be at a club at the top end of the Champ, nevermind the PL.

He does try though and at the moment I think the system suits him. He’s not an out and out forward and neither is he a winger. We just need a better version of him.

He’s also just scored at the villa, so his stock will never be as high as it is right now.
His minutes/goals ratio for us must be impressive.