Our 4th goal
been watching the game on i follow  its that fecking  slow can anybody tell me was it Bob Taylor  or Andy Hunt had the last touch
(07-05-2020, 04:05 PM)keef Wrote: been watching the game on i follow  its that fecking  slow can anybody tell me was it Bob Taylor  or Andy Hunt had the last touch

Big Grin   Craig Madden forced it over the line
If you’ve got decent Internet. It’s fine.
(07-05-2020, 04:17 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: If you’ve got decent Internet. It’s fine.

Define how decent the internet connection needs to be for iFollow to work well please? I've not bothered with it, but I noticed even Sky Go (on the couple of games I've seen on it, via 200mb connection) was still behind the action, in that Fotmob (phone score app notified me of goals before Sky Go had shown them). I think if Sky Go is slow then there's limited chance for iFollow to be faster....
The 4th goal was brilliant. Patient build up with loads of passes before Grady did his magic.

The 3rd goal though....the pass from Pereira to Grosicki was unreal. How did he even see that.

Amazingly though, that’s not the best pass I’ve seen from him this season. (QPR away, reverse through ball)
(07-05-2020, 04:26 PM)Dumbo Wrote: The 4th goal was brilliant. Patient build up with loads of passes before Grady did his magic.

The 3rd goal though....the pass from Pereira to Grosicki was unreal. How did he even see that.

Amazingly though, that’s not the best pass I’ve seen from him this season. (QPR away, reverse through ball)

His passing (when it comes off) is, without doubt, sublime.
(07-05-2020, 07:20 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 04:26 PM)Dumbo Wrote: The 4th goal was brilliant. Patient build up with loads of passes before Grady did his magic.

His passing (when it comes off) is, without doubt, sublime.

As was this...

https://mobile.twitter.com/scxttwba/stat...1509063680