O'Shea.
Really, really happy with him, gets better every time he plays it seems.

Looks like he's been playing for years, learning to do more when getting forward and his movement at corners is excellent.

Could be a star for us for years to come.
(07-08-2020, 06:01 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Really, really happy with him, gets better every time he plays it seems.

Looks like he's been playing for years, learning to do more when getting forward and his movement at corners is excellent.

Could be a star for us for years to come.

Agree. Very bright future.
Immense today my M. O. M  today.
Just brilliant. The way he's adapted to the FB role is fantastic as well. Knows when to go forward and also when to stay back, which is something Furlong struggles with.

Great attitude. Undoubtedly our first choice right back now
Makes the loss of Ferguson seem immaterial now.
Looks a great prospect, what was the name of that other young full back we liked the look of, earlier in the season?   Rolleyes
Better than Ferguson and more versatile as he's big enough to play centre half.
(07-08-2020, 06:06 PM)Sliced Wrote: Just brilliant. The way he's adapted to the FB role is fantastic as well. Knows when to go forward and also when to stay back, which is something Furlong struggles with.

Great attitude. Undoubtedly our first choice right back now

I’ll give you some credit, you’ve called for him to come in and been praising him up since we’ve come back.

He’s been absolutely fantastic.
I thought he was excellent. Glad he got the goal.
(07-08-2020, 06:09 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: Better than Ferguson and more versatile as he's big enough to play centre half.

I'm sure that's where he'll end up longer term. Great footballer.