Notts County
Harrogate v York proper derby! Sure Albion played at Boothferry crescent back in the 70's Over to you Manc.
(08-03-2020, 09:34 AM)igorbalis Wrote: Harrogate v York proper derby! Sure Albion played at Boothferry crescent back in the 70's Over to you Manc.

York City are in a league below Harrogate - they were in the National League North...

We played York a couple times in the 70s when they inexplicably made it to, and survived in the second tier for a couple of years.

Have always thought of them as a solid third tier club but they went into a tail spin a few years ago and dropped like a stone
(08-03-2020, 09:34 AM)igorbalis Wrote: Harrogate v York proper derby! Sure Albion played at Boothferry crescent back in the 70's Over to you Manc.

Boothferry Crescent? What the Hull has that got to do with it?

Bootham Crescent. Yes we did. 

They are just about to move out to a new multi-purpose community stadium so, as I’d never visited Bootham Crescent I made my first visit there in February to take in a match. Lovely old lower league stadium squeezed in amongst terraced streets. Shame to see it go.