Grealish 100m
Villa fan on WM.  

Is there something in the water in Aston?
(07-26-2020, 05:43 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Villa fan on WM.  

Yep, fucking Seals.    Big Grin
(07-26-2020, 05:44 PM)Psalm23 Wrote:

Yep, fucking Seals.    Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin

Oestrogen if their crowd noise is anything to go by   Big Grin
Already expecting FFP to be suspended, and another summer spunkfest.

The fact they spent fuck all in January should hint at something.
(07-26-2020, 05:50 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Already expecting FFP to be suspended, and another summer spunkfest.

I dunno they were paying Danny Treadingwater 120k a week wages 

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(07-26-2020, 05:50 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Already expecting FFP to be suspended, and another summer spunkfest.

What do you anticipate? A quiet summer for them? Genuinely asking as I haven't really looked into their situation
(07-26-2020, 05:51 PM)Sliced Wrote:

What do you anticipate? A quiet summer for them? Genuinely asking as I haven't really looked into their situation

Grealish will go and they'll waste another 150m.  It's in their DNA. Dumb Nasal Arseholes.
(07-26-2020, 06:04 PM)Hopalong Wrote:

Grealish will go and they'll waste another 150m.  It's in their DNA. Dumb Nasal Arseholes.

I expect a net £30M spend. Selling Sealish might help.

Their owners have cleaed their debts, but they do have to operate within FFP. 

That squad was assembled with a view to onward sales. All of NSEW's other teams have to be self sufficient. They have injected no new cash since October, and they didn't spend their way out in January.

Their wage bill will be big, with the squad on long contracts. I think they will add a little bit of quality, probably in the forward line. I wouldn't be surprised to see someone like Gayle there.

If they are expecting a spunkaton on half a dozen top six players, I think they will be disappointed.

Will be interesting to see how much their owners want to spend given that they will look how they spent the last £150m which enabled them to finish 17th on the last game of the season!! 

There are also a few rumours that their owners now want out so with any hope they might do a Randy, recoup the Grealish money and sell up!  Big Grin