Player of the season
Barry

He hardly put a foot wrong Big Grin
Pereira for me. Without him we don't get promoted imo.
(07-27-2020, 02:00 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 01:57 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Livermore or Pereira. Gone for Jake myself, really stepped up as a key player and leader.

Agree. Honourable mention for Jake. But question I asked myself was would this team have been promoted without Pereria and his contribution? It was a no for me.

I think the last two games of the season showed that. Pereira disappeared. And to be fair, we looked a little clueless without him.
I reckon some of the Seal loving WUM's on here'll be voting for Jack Fucking Grealish.
Pereira easily. How many have gone for SJ for all his clean sheets?
Hard to see past Pereira for this award.
Dara for young POTY.
Pez is unmistakeably a class act, but I've gone for the skipper, who was an example to others and a presence all over the pitch, consistently.
(07-27-2020, 01:57 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Livermore or Pereira. Gone for Jake myself, really stepped up as a key player and leader.

They were the 2 outstanding players for me too, but I went with Pereira just for the 'wow' moments he provided. Jake has been exemplary in attitude and application.

7 months ago, I thought Sawyers was a shoe-in for POTY, but his performances definitely dipped after Christmas. Hopefully he'll flourish in the Prem with the less hectic schedule.
Livermore for me. I doubt it stands out to most, but I can vividly remember him charging around the pitch during Luton at home, determined that we would win. He's given loads of performances like that this season.
Pez.

Runner up Ajayi.