Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who’s nervous?
(01-13-2018, 12:15 PM)Foo Fighters Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 10:59 AM)Duffmon Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 10:32 AM)Gewonenzow Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 10:23 AM)Foo Fighters Wrote: Me.

I hope amazon delivery arrives before ko with my clapper, so I can join in with the fun.

Serious question FF. Why don’t you come along to the game? We need the support.

People don’t take kindly when you sneer at them in person.

#obsessed.

I hope amazon delivery arrives before ko with my clapper, so I can join in with the fun.

Insufficient leg room and I have to sit twisted which is not good as I suffer with a bad back and even leaning overnight the sink having a shave or sat on a settee form 5 minutes without back support can cause Int to go again.

On flights I always pay extra for seats with extra head room.
Edited for you

Wink
(01-13-2018, 12:20 PM)Captainmarvel Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 12:15 PM)Foo Fighters Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 10:59 AM)Duffmon Wrote:

People don’t take kindly when you sneer at them in person.

#obsessed.

Insufficient leg room and I have to sit twisted which is not good as I suffer with a bad back and even leaning overnight the sink having a shave or sat on a settee form 5 minutes without back support can cause Int to go again.

On flights I always pay extra for seats with extra head room.
Edited for you

Wink

Always makes me laugh on flights as there are so many fools who on landing stand up as soon as the seat belt sign is switched off and then stand under the over head lockers for a few minutes with their heads bent over.  Why?
I’m actually pretty unconcerned about it all. Years gone by I’d be nervous as hell in the build up to a game like this, but finding it tougher and tougher to stay emotionally connected with the club. We’re owned by a Chinese investor who attends 3-4x a season, run by an ageing yes man with a brief to retain PL status with a minimum of risk and investment, and paying players with little or no connection with the area (and in my cases the country) millions of pounds a year to register 40 points and clock off.

Win, lose or draw today, I’ll have beers with mates in the pub before and after, a decent curry on the way home and go to bed happy! Gone are the days of a defeat leaving me fuming or depressed for a week.
(01-13-2018, 12:36 PM)Sw4Baggie Wrote: I’m actually pretty unconcerned about it all. Years gone by I’d be nervous as hell in the build up to a game like this, but finding it tougher and tougher to stay emotionally connected with the club. We’re owned by a Chinese investor who attends 3-4x a season, run by an ageing yes man with a brief to retain PL status with a minimum of risk and investment, and paying players with little or no connection with the area (and in my cases the country) millions of pounds a year to register 40 points and clock off.

Win, lose or draw today, I’ll have beers with mates in the pub before and after, a decent curry on the way home and go to bed happy! Gone are the days of a defeat leaving me fuming or depressed for a week.

+1
(01-13-2018, 12:36 PM)Sw4Baggie Wrote: I’m actually pretty unconcerned about it all. Years gone by I’d be nervous as hell in the build up to a game like this, but finding it tougher and tougher to stay emotionally connected with the club. We’re owned by a Chinese investor who attends 3-4x a season, run by an ageing yes man with a brief to retain PL status with a minimum of risk and investment, and paying players with little or no connection with the area (and in my cases the country) millions of pounds a year to register 40 points and clock off.

Yawn. Another generic ‘I’ve fallen out of love with the game/club’ post.

Woe is fucking me.
Not worried. We are down anyway, so why worry?
(01-13-2018, 12:44 PM)Grrrr Wrote: Not worried.  We are down anyway, so why worry?

why worry , the tossers who own and run the club will still have there lavish lifestyle and all I've got to lose is the price of a season ticket .
Not too nervous but I would love a win.
The nervous ones for me was Stoke and then West Ham we fucked both of them and barring miracles has set our season up.
Generally I am just very disappointed and disillusioned with the club and how they have allowed this to happen by complacency and pure incompetence.
I've reached the stage where I hope Reading stay up. My daughter is at Uni there and I have already started planning a weekend break.
I have a feeling the win is coming today, we will get a point against Everton away and get mullered against Man City. 4points from the next 3 games in January. Feb brings 2 winnable home games against Southampton and Huddersfield as well as the trip to Chelsea. Must win both home games. 10 points from the next 6 games and we have a good chance of survival.

I remain optimistic only in the fact that the football under Pards has been more tolerable even though we are void of any confidence and can't finish for shit! I believe Dawson can cover for Evans when he's sold and hopefully we attract a good attacking midfielder and a decent striker. I live in hope.