Booking.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those of you at the ground today
And another thing, I did not hear a peep from the Brighton support, even though they had decent numbers.
(01-13-2018, 08:22 PM)Captainmarvel Wrote: Pardew has lifted us

I thought it was trust in Tony.
(01-13-2018, 09:08 PM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote: And another thing, I did not hear a peep from the Brighton support, even though they had decent numbers.

They were fairly quiet down at their place too. When 3-0 up!
(01-13-2018, 09:08 PM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote: And another thing, I did not hear a peep from the Brighton support, even though they had decent numbers.

Apart from when they scored it was pretty much the same at their place.
In the form of his life.
(01-13-2018, 09:17 PM)Ah Bhuna Matata Wrote:

Apart from when they scored it was pretty much the same at their place.

That's what you get when you rent your fans...I didn't care much for the Amex experience and felt we really owed them a turning over today.
(01-13-2018, 08:42 PM)King Astle Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 08:25 PM)Choronzonbaggie Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 06:09 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 06:07 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: The atmosphere was good because it was a big game and we needed to get behind the players. The early goal helped no end. Nothing to do with those cringe worthy clappers.

Behave. The clappers added to the atmosphere, there’s no denying that you pleb.

Is the atmosphere at our place so shit that we have to use bits of cardboard to enhance it? Really? Actually, don't answer that... If that was Villa or Wolves we'd be laughing rightly so.

Modern football innit. I think a good point someone made was it helped join up the stands noise. I was against them before the game and didn’t have one today but it gave my son more enjoyment and they definitely added more to the atmosphere than someone passing comment from their armchair
As an added bonus with my son hoovering up all the clappers he could get his hands on, Ive now got a bag full of firefighters for my wood burner

Same here me grandson walked out with his arms full of em with me carrying the  rest got them many could decorate me bloody living walls with em,, but they worked today was bloody loud god knows what it must have sounded like on the pitch.
Put my 'clapper' under my seat(as did my mate,son and most of the folk around us) but there's know doubt they helped.
The atmosphere today was easily the best for a very long time and I genuinely think the noise was a shock to the Brighton fans who are probably used to giving it big time as a newly promoted club.
The fans that were there today did the real Albion proud and we need the same at home for the rest of the home games.
(01-13-2018, 09:11 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote:

They were fairly quiet down at their place too. When 3-0 up!

They are the new Reading. Full of Johnny Come Lately's with no great passion for their local team
(01-13-2018, 08:38 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 06:07 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: The atmosphere was good because it was a big game and we needed to get behind the players. The early goal helped no end. Nothing to do with those cringe worthy clappers.

Is the atmosphere at our place so shit that we have to use bits of cardboard to enhance it? Really? Actually, don't answer that... If that was Villa or Wolves we'd be laughing rightly so.

You don’t attend.

Your opinion on our atmosphere doesn’t matter.
Absolutely spot on

(01-13-2018, 08:41 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote:

Do you ever have anything positive say about Albion?
Bar none, Nick is the biggest wum on here. Gets away with crap that the like of superbobby and ziz didn't get away with.
(01-13-2018, 06:13 PM)denboy54693 Wrote: Was the Owner there?

Yes.

Get a fucking life Nick fro god's sake.