Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodriguez
(01-13-2018, 11:11 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 11:08 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: Diego Costa made the same gesture to Shawcross a couple of years ago. It was highlighted on MotD Everyone just made a joke of it. Obviously something that was said rather than the gesture.

Dare I say with Shawcross it wasn't assumed to be racist but with Bong for some reason it is.

Bong has assumed it's racist that's why it's been reported. I hope and I think (based on the footage) that Bong is completely wrong.
If JRod is not charged I hope Bong is
How he can interpret having halitosis with being racist is beyond me. Hopefully the FA fine him for wasting time and wrongful accusations.
Is smell colour specific ?
Ridiculous non story.
JRod seemed genuinely surprised at the allegation
It’s also worth noting that Bong stayed incredibly calm for someone who had just been racially abused.
Seems from ive seen the little shit was just trying to get Jrod sent off , if Jrod gets done by the Fa for this then the game as we know it is Fugged will open the floodgates for all sorts of shite.
(01-13-2018, 11:20 PM)UCEbaggie Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 11:11 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 11:08 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: Diego Costa made the same gesture to Shawcross a couple of years ago. It was highlighted on MotD Everyone just made a joke of it. Obviously something that was said rather than the gesture.

Dare I say with Shawcross it wasn't assumed to be racist but with Bong for some reason it is.

Bong has assumed it's racist that's why it's been reported. I hope and I think (based on the footage) that Bong is completely wrong.

Depends if he said anything pal. Let's hope not

Stupid sideshow on a great afternoon for us. It was nice for us to be actually attacking at 2-0 instead of the usual surrender all forward possession and clinging on
I personally think that if a player makes spurious racist allegations he should be treated as harshly as a player who was proven to have made racist comments.
Doesn't look like JRod did much wrong on the footage but still a good chance he gets in trouble I'd say. Given the current climate around racism in football, particularly with some of the younger players who play in the youth European competitions such as Rhian Brewster, not sure the FA will want a situation where someone like Bong makes a claim and feels like he is ignored.