Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atmosphere today
I know it's mentioned in a post below but I really think that from the kick off the atmosphere was electric. When the 1st goal went in it was absolute bedlum where I was sitting in the Smethwick. Great support today and we badly needed it.
(01-13-2018, 06:54 PM)lukewba Wrote: I know it's mentioned in a post below but I really think that from the kick off the atmosphere was electric. When the 1st goal went in it was absolute bedlum where I was sitting in the Smethwick. Great support today and we badly needed it.

When that 1st goal went in i swear the roof lifted on all 4 stands fuggin brilliant atmosphere.
Best atmosphere for a while, it’s almost like people are enjoying the football again. And those annoying twatty clapppers really helped the atmosphere along. Even woke the Halfords up.
My opinion matters
There’s no better place to be when the place is rocking.
(01-13-2018, 07:16 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: There’s no better place to be when the place is rocking.

Cracking atmosphere today ...so happy !
After being so down hearted to see the place like a depressing library so many times this season (Chelsea, West Ham etc), I was so proud to be there as us fans decided to do our bit - the noise at times was the best for years and the solid relentless backing in the extra added minutes with Lords My Shepherd etc actually brought a lump to my throat.

So pleased for the win obviously but equally for the seeing the old place rocking again - I really feared if we still had one of these atmospheres left in us !

Great to see so many smiling faces as people were happy to be at the game again.

Those still staying away, you missed a real treat.
(01-13-2018, 07:16 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: There’s no better place to be when the place is rocking.

So you forgiving the clappers or not then?  Big Grin

Well, they are impressed with the noise levels on North Stand Chat, Brighton forum.

" The loudest home support I have heard all season "

" The Baggies fans sang for long periods and were very loud "
(01-13-2018, 09:51 PM)Sandking Wrote: Well, they are impressed with the noise levels on North Stand Chat, Brighton forum.

" The loudest home support I have heard all season "

" The Baggies fans sang for long periods and were very loud "

Makes me proud when I read comments like that. It just makes you realise how much Pulis had strangled the life out the club.
Just read it, they also say we're a hardworking, but shit team