Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I like Alan.
The Newcastle fans could never handle having a southerner in charge. When he manages London sides, perhaps too much of the bell end comes out in him. He seems to have struck a chord here and he certainly has far more idea how to generate rapport than Pulis ever did. As we saw today, with Albion fans rapport means a lot.
(01-13-2018, 09:45 PM)Heath Wrote: The Newcastle fans could never handle having a southerner in charge. When he manages London sides, perhaps too much of the bell end comes out in him. He seems to have struck a chord here and he certainly has far more idea how to generate rapport than Pulis ever did. As we saw today, with Albion fans rapport means a lot.

Pardew's a twat but Newcastle fans are idiots. Anything south of Sunderland is alien and must be destroyed. They even gave the brainless ape Beardsley a job - that worked out well...
(01-13-2018, 09:45 PM)Heath Wrote: The Newcastle fans could never handle having a southerner in charge. When he manages London sides, perhaps too much of the bell end comes out in him. He seems to have struck a chord here and he certainly has far more idea how to generate rapport than Pulis ever did. As we saw today, with Albion fans rapport means a lot.

Pardew certainly makes the right noises in press conferences too. I really like him. Albion fans do like rapport as you could see when Mowbray wasn’t in charge. He only got that support because he spoke well of WBa fans
It just feels right at the moment.
(01-13-2018, 09:48 PM)Jonny_Evans Wrote:

Pardew certainly makes the right noises in press conferences too. I really like him. Albion fans do like rapport as you could see when Mowbray wasn’t in charge. He only got that support because he spoke well of WBa fans
Agreed. In my time of watching Albion, Megson and Ardiles have had the best. The relative success was not purely incidental.
(01-13-2018, 09:48 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: It just feels right at the moment.

Plus he’s a decent looking bloke

How about supporting Yeltz? I take it now they're doing shite and Albion are winning you've swapped allegiance. What about the soulless Premier League and much preferring rugby or the real football of non league?

I agree - Alan always feels right! Cool
I’ve been to more Yeltz games than Albion games this season...
(01-13-2018, 09:50 PM)Heath Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 09:48 PM)Jonny_Evans Wrote:

Agreed. In my time of watching Albion, Megson and Ardiles have had the best. The relative success was not purely incidental.
True. Johnny Giles always had time for us fans too, despite coming from a very successful Leeds United. It don't half help if you at least acknowledge the supporters. The aloof ones just never cut it.