Booking.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I like Alan.
(01-13-2018, 06:55 PM)Dumbo Wrote: There. I said it.

Anyone else really warmed to him?

Wasn’t overly happy with his appointment but the improvement in our play and finally a couple of results to follow. 

Surprisingly, I also like how he constantly bigs up Albion and our fans. Polar opposite to the man he replaced.

https://t.co/Cje9cMK8JB

He said you're a cunt.
Big Grin Big Grin
(01-20-2018, 07:54 PM)Baggie66 Wrote: What has impressed me is how quickly he worked out who should and, more importantly, who shouldn’t be in the team.

Quickly put Dawson in for Nyom.
Took HRK, McClean and Livermore our of the starting 11.
We have watched all season and knew what he had to do but he gets credit from me for how quickly he has done it.

Say it quietly but he even got a tune out of Greg today too.

I love Alana but the above is common sense.
(01-20-2018, 07:57 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote:
(01-20-2018, 07:54 PM)Baggie66 Wrote: What has impressed me is how quickly he worked out who should and, more importantly, who shouldn’t be in the team.

Quickly put Dawson in for Nyom.
Took HRK, McClean and Livermore our of the starting 11.
We have watched all season and knew what he had to do but he gets credit from me for how quickly he has done it.

Say it quietly but he even got a tune out of Greg today too.

I love Alana but the above is common sense.

Why did Pulis insist on playing them then?
I know it’s a silly comment, but I remain convinced Pulis wanted to get sacked.
(01-20-2018, 08:43 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: I know it’s a silly comment, but I remain convinced Pulis wanted to get sacked.

If the life expectancy of such an appointment is about 18 months I’m sure this is factored in to most managers’ financial calculations.
(01-20-2018, 08:43 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: I know it’s a silly comment, but I remain convinced Pulis wanted to get sacked.

I think I agree with You.