Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evans
not saying he wasn' injured but does,  anyone else think that' the last we've seen of him as we don' play at home again until after the window shut, and AP wanted to give a personal send off .
(01-13-2018, 07:36 PM)We Wrote: not saying he wasn' injured but does,  anyone else think that' the last we've seen of him as we don' play at home again until after the window shut, and AP wanted to give a personal send off .

I'd of thought IF it was his last game, he'd of headed off down the tunnel with a wave.
Not for me.
As much as I like him he needs to go this window for us to bring in the striker/s we need to score the goals to stay up.

I'd love a scenario where we could keep him and bring in the firepower we need but I just don't see who else we could offload that would free up enough funds for what we need.

If that was his last performance at the Shrine then it was a good way to sign off.
(01-13-2018, 07:46 PM)Peachy Wrote: As much as I like him he needs to go this window for us to bring in the striker/s we need to score the goals to stay up.

I'd love a scenario where we could keep him and bring in the firepower we need but I just don't see who else we could offload that would free up enough funds for what we need.

If that was his last performance at the Shrine then it was a good way to sign off.

Probably realistic - as long as we don't end up with Dawson moving to the centre (no problem with that) and Nyom coming in at right back (big problem with that).
Loved the way Evans celebrated his goal today. OK, all players love scoring, but it didn't look a Billy Big Bollocks 'I'm too good for this place' reaction to me.
Best CB for many many years, although different type of player but Zthe beast is starting to look better and better...
(01-13-2018, 08:23 PM)Captainmarvel Wrote: Best CB for many many years, although different type of player but Zthe beast is starting to look better and better...

Hegazi was quality today and has been all season imho.
Hegazi has been unbelievable. Anyone saying otherwise is a slave to their own confirmation bias
Hegazi is player of the season for me - still a long way to go, I realise.
Agree with the Hegazi praise, he's well worth it. But, I don't remember seeing too many centre halves as good as JE, in my time, playing for us.  It's sad if he goes but if it is necessary then so be it, I'll remember his time here in a good way and I'm not having any of that Billy Big'uns nonsense. He is quality.