Faq Of Llandudno Baggie
I'm doing a bit of a road trip through Wales in August starting at the top in Llandudno the first night then across to Anglesey then down the coast over a few days.

Anything worth seeing/doing in the mighty 'dudno?
What's your planned route?
(07-29-2020, 12:25 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote: I'm doing a bit of a road trip through Wales in August starting at the top in Llandudno the first night then across to Anglesey then down the coast over a few days.

The goats.
(07-29-2020, 12:25 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote: I'm doing a bit of a road trip through Wales in August starting at the top in Llandudno the first night then across to Anglesey then down the coast over a few days.

Skiing
The Great Orme!
Not really but nearby Conwy has a pub called The Albion!
There's always been a punch and Judy show near the entrance to the pier if you like that sort of thing. There's also an excellent chippy, though standard seagull avoidance measures are very much required in this respect.
I wasn't impressed with Anglesey when I visited. I seem to recall it as being flat and featureless (compared to North Wales) and Holyhead being a dump. Personally, I'd cross the Menai Bridge spend a few hours and lunch in Beaumaris, then get back to the mainland.

Wales is a great place for a road trip though IMO, some of the scenery is stunning. We visit Criccieth every year and take a lovely route that leaves the A5 at Knockin. Went only last week. But we took a diversion on the way back which took in Llanberis and Barmouth along roads I've never used. Consequently, the A470 is now in my top 10 favourite roads. Smile
Thanks all for your suggestions. I'll try and post a map which shows the route we're planning on taking.
Anglesey doesn't have much to offer the average tourist but does have some of the best rock climbing in the UK. A Dream of White Horses is a route that requires a heart-stopping abseil in to a huge zawn and you're climbing with the waves crashing around below you (hence the name). I was a regular visitor to the climbing venues of north wales but didn't get to the coast much.