Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FAO: TTM
How the hell did you find someone’s house through a vile tweet. Fair play and all, but how?

Lovely tweet. Great to see.
This is the cunt https://mobile.twitter.com/ffskrychowiak

He regularly cleanses his account and makes it look like someone else, he's also blocked me.

Weird kid.

(01-14-2018, 08:42 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: How the hell did you find someone’s house through a vile tweet. Fair play and all, but how?

Several pics from matches which gave his seat number away, asked around, matched pictures to a Facebook account of the name I'd found out, asked around some more, hey presto.
Posting a video of where he sits at the Smethwick isn’t the greatest idea, if you’re gunna be abusive. Presumably this is after you found out where he lived, too.

Also claims he’ll tweet to the Greg everyday. Odd.
(01-14-2018, 08:47 PM)TTM Wrote: This is the cunt https://mobile.twitter.com/ffskrychowiak

He regularly cleanses his account and makes it look like someone else, he's also blocked me.

Weird kid.

(01-14-2018, 08:42 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: How the hell did you find someone’s house through a vile tweet. Fair play and all, but how?

Several pics from matches which gave his seat number away, asked around, matched pictures to a Facebook account of the name I'd found out, asked around some more, hey presto.

[Image: ash995.jpg]
(01-14-2018, 08:47 PM)TTM Wrote: This is the cunt https://mobile.twitter.com/ffskrychowiak

Weird kid.

I love it.
If I was Greg I’d be worried. The bloke is a fruit cake. Reminds me of the film with De Niro, “The Fan”
Probably fucking Polish
(01-14-2018, 10:00 PM)bigpussyreally Wrote: Probably fucking Polish

Oh how nice you are.
Before this thread descends into usual board shithousery, can I add how reading the twitter post and responses made me smile. I have very limited experience of autism, but as a Dad living apart from my son, I know how truly precious and bonding those shared father and son moments at the match are, even without other challenges. You must be buzzing TTM.

As well as being the best keeper I've seen at the club, Foster is a top bloke and you can see how family orientated he is.

On a slightly different point, has anyone used the sensory room at the ground? When we were on the Behind The Badge documentary, I also watched the Watford series and their sensory room is stunning. They've managed to site theirs so that kids can literally go next door from their seats viewing the pitch into the calm area for a few minutes when needed.

It's great that clubs are doing things like this, which deserve more profile and recognition.