Booking.com
Poll: What about the clappers?
Get them for every home game. Did the job day they.
Pull them out if we are desperate
Bring yer clapper back if you love them
Worked today. Wont work again.
Burn the clappers. Ay it.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clappers and 5 cup finals
Love a good poll me. To me it is the home games that might keep us up. What do we do with the clappers?
I will happily admit I thought it was a shocking idea, and didn't use mine. However this isn't the time to be snobby about how we raise the volume levels. We need to stay up, that's all that matters
Anything that helps and, boy, did they hep galvanise the place today ! I pity anyone that couldn't make it to the ground today - these are days that you remember why you are ALBION.
Let's face it we'll do anything to stay Inthe division. If using a bit of cardboard to make a sound gets us over the line then it's a no-brainer.

(01-13-2018, 09:34 PM)Choronzonbaggie Wrote: Let's face it we'll do anything to stay Inthe division. If using a bit of cardboard to make a sound gets us over the line then it's a no-brainer.

Same here.

We got ourself in the shit, whatever gives the best chance of getting out of it is fine by me.
Yea I was also of the fuck that plastic shite attitude before today and still feel a bit meh about them but there is no doubt they helped today and the kids love em which if we are to encourage future baggies is a good thing.

Agreed KA. With hindsight, for anyone that was at Huddersfield, they made a huge contribution to the home atmosphere that day.
Great idea. I arrived an hour early just to make sure someone didn't steal mine.
Are people who attended today taking their clappers to Everton?