Is it just me......
(07-29-2020, 06:50 PM)Duffers Wrote: I don’t get the dislike for Brentford.

So the media loved them? Who cares? To most neutrals they were/are a more interesting story than us or Fulham who have spent years in the PL without actually achieving anything.

So their fans got carried away? Again, whoop de fucking doo dah. Lots of fans get ahead of themselves at the prospect of success, especially if they’ve never been in that position before. Taking a view from their message boards after a win is like judging our lot from this dump after a defeat.

Let the Brentford thing go, we’re up. Wishing ill on a club smaller than us cones across a little small time.

Spot on my friend.
Arrogant bunch of upstart southern twats.

Winning already
2-0 already
Swansea are nowhere near ready for Premier League
I want the ones least likely to spend much in the summer to go up.
Then Brentford’s your team. As I’ve said elsewhere I want them up as the new ground is only 1000 yards from my front door. But tbh they play great football - as they are doing at the moment. 2-0 up. (Cursed?)
The season's over what are these extra games all about?? Pre-Pre-Season friendlies or something?!?!? Wink

So the media loved them? Who cares? To most neutrals they were/are a more interesting story than us or Fulham who have spent years in the PL without actually achieving anything.

So their fans got carried away? Again, whoop de fucking doo dah. Lots of fans get ahead of themselves at the prospect of success, especially if they’ve never been in that position before. Taking a view from their message boards after a win is like judging our lot from this dump after a defeat.

Let the Brentford thing go, we’re up. Wishing ill on a club smaller than us cones across a little small time.

This

They have played really good football this season and deserve their place. Equally I would love us to sign Gallagher and Brewster on loan next season so Swans failing would assist 

Plus it’s another new away ground to tick off next season!
(07-29-2020, 07:32 PM)Cunningham1979 Wrote:

This

They have played really good football this season and deserve their place. Equally I would love us to sign Gallagher and Brewster on loan next season so Swans failing would assist 

Plus it’s another new away ground to tick off next season!

Doubt it.
(07-29-2020, 07:07 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: I want the ones least likely to spend much in the summer to go up.

Ditto, which rules out Brentford. I saw a post on their bored (someone linked to it when things were tight), that claimed they would be spending £60m even if they don't get promoed. Which seemed a bit off to me, but I know little of them.