Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Brunt
STAT OF THE DAY: Chris Brunt has made 44 PL assists - more than David Ginola, Paul Merson, Gianfranco Zola and Robert Pires.

If that doesn't impress the in-laws tonight, I don't know what will.
(01-14-2018, 01:31 AM)Jonny_Evans Wrote: STAT OF THE DAY: Chris Brunt has made 44 PL assists - more than David Ginola, Paul Merson, Gianfranco Zola and Robert Pires.

If that doesn't impress the in-laws tonight, I don't know what will.

They may be more impressed if you tell them the true number of assists stands at 46  Cool
Good to see him on the left with Gibbs, something many of us on here have been calling for all season.
What a Morrison and Chadli could do in this team. Makes you think how better we’d be with them
On the pitch
(01-14-2018, 09:51 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: Good to see him on the left with Gibbs, something many of us on here have been calling for all season.

+1

No brainier of a pairing on the left those two.
If we can get through the next 3 games without too much damage to the goal difference and confidence (though I’ve seen little to be frightened of from Everton recently!), we should hopefully have at least one of those 2 back and fit for Southampton...

Yesterday was massive, and hopefully with a new striker and our creative talents back we can have a real push for the run in!